Please read this policy carefully.
You do not have to agree to this policy however we will be unable to provide you with the service without your agreement.
The act of booking any appointment with Deep Speak indicates that you agree to this policy in full.
1. Why have a cancellation policy?
- It is very difficult to fill a 1 hour session with short notice
- To be fair to other clients who would have taken the appointment time if given reasonable notice
2. What is the cancellation fee?
Cancellations within 48 hours will incur 100% of the scheduled appointment fee.
3. Are there any exceptions?
Yes – If we are able to offer a suitable alternative time within the same calendar week and you reschedule (and attend) the rescheduled appointment, a cancellation fee will NOT apply.
Additionally, where there is a cancellation due to an illness/family emergency, a cancellation fee will NOT apply.
3. What happens if a cancellation fee is not paid promptly?
If a cancellation fee is charged under this policy and you do not pay the fee promptly, we will be unable to continue providing you with the service. We also reserve the right to take any further reasonable action necessary to recover any unpaid fees.
We hope you find this to be a fair and reasonable policy and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.